How to fail like a big company

failsnail

Lets just pretend NCSoft is new in mmorpg business and dont let "founders" of your product enter after "f2p" release. Lets just pretend NC Soft is a company that dont have any experience bringing massive games that wana be played by huge database of player all over the world and ignore how to stop bots and hackers and scripts etc since "official" launch. Just ignore the fact that we are in 2016 and mmorpg come live almost same time internet do and you guys dont got the time to think and find a true solution to bots/hacks/scripts issue.     

I think of myself like a person with comon sense. Why NCSoft insults my inteligence pretending that i will pay to avoid the fkin queue time when i already buy a founder pack? Already payed guys, to try the product you are selling me 3 days before release and keep playing till i say: oh man, this is a good game, i gladly wil cash some more stuf to enjoy even more...but i cant enter game since past 19. So i cant finish test and evaluate your procut/service, that means  no more money for you. Your lack of profesionalism to give us a well rounded game with no bullshet like queue time, bots, etc is a very bad marketing polithic, guys. Your lack of vision to prevents well know issues on  first days of release is just another awful strategy that you will find in the chapter "thing you must NOT do to get  more customers" in any manual of marketing. 

Lets just pretend NC soft was founded in last  january 18 and maybe we can forget how epic fail  this Blade and soul release was.

Archived