Help! Cannot finish quest...

Phoenixslayer99

I am stuck on The Way of the Blade Master: Part 5 where I need to practice the Blindside [Q] / Flicker (LMB) / Flicker (LMB) / Flicker (LMB) Combo on the Ploggle Illusion, but I spent 40+ min trying to do it over and over again, and it still did not work. I tried to do it slow so I would not do anything wrong in the combo, but it still did not register. I tried doing it fast, but it did not register. I even have a headache at this point because it still does not work after trying to exit the dungeon and then go back in. Please help!

Yeah, try to record a video of it and send it to Support. Do you lag in the game? You can always try relogging in again and checking if your queue time isn't that long of a wait. 

One of my combos you have to do really really fast in order for it to preform. 

I've actually finished it now. Thanks for your help, but I just restarted the entire game (and waited through the very long queue) and tried a few more times. It ended up working out, as it completed the quest, but I really don't know why it had so much trouble registering my combo because I am quite sure I did it right.

I don't lag in game, but I also do not have the specs necessary to record what I am doing because if I ever do record, it brings my computer's performance way down. Sorry about that. On the bright side, I completed the quest. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually found the real issue, it bothers you when you have skill points applied to the skill, meaning it reads the skill as another skill when it has got points added to it. In order to solve the issue just reset your skill points a leave then unnaplied, Clic on Learn to apply the skill reset  and do the quest , when you finish reapply your skill points to the desired skills. Done! Good look guys! 

This quest is designed to be done at a lower level, if you are having this issue is means that you are coming after having skill training abilities with skill points added to several skills. 

Archived