• Graphics Are Amazing
  • Boob Physics

Cons

• Queue Times
  • Not User Friendly
  • Camera Seems To Still Be In Beta
  • Clunky Combat Not Smooth What So Ever
  • Can't Configure Common Hotkeys Example Mouse Buttons 3-5
  • Camera Resets Behind Your Characters Asscheeks When Pressing Mouse 3 When Using VOIP, No Possible Way To Change It
  • HUD Interface Can't Be Adjusted Or Customized
  • Retarded Amount Of Gold Selling Asian Ching Chongs Flooding Chat

Summary

• If you enjoy making slutty girls and swinging them side to side in character creation to see their jugs bounce while you wait for ridiculous queue times this is the right game for you!

12 minutes ago, CanOfLeet said:

Pros

• Character Creation Very Detailed
  • Graphics Are Amazing
  • Boob Physics

Cons

• Queue Times
  • Not User Friendly
  • Camera Seems To Still Be In Beta
  • Clunky Combat Not Smooth What So Ever
  • Can't Configure Common Hotkeys Example Mouse Buttons 3-5
  • Camera Resets Behind Your Characters Asscheeks When Pressing Mouse 3 When Using VOIP, No Possible Way To Change It
  • HUD Interface Can't Be Adjusted Or Customized
  • Retarded Amount Of Gold Selling Asian Ching Chongs Flooding Chat

Summary

• If you enjoy making slutty girls and swinging them side to side in character creation to see their jugs bounce while you wait for ridiculous queue times this is the right game for you!

While the post may have had good intentions your really not providing feedback. What you did was provide a way to complain and then a turn for the worst go racist or just innapropriate completely.

So lets break down your post a little and see if we can't make the game more enjoyable.

1. Queue times:
 I personally haven't had any issues with queue times. However I pay for the premium membership. Granted not everyone is going to pay for the membership, and thus you sort of have to expect to have a non-premium service. The game is free to play, which means it still costs money to operate and they are allowing you to play it for free. With that comes the waiting, as an enticement to get you to go premium. This is called a buisness model and its how games like this allow for people to play for free. Is it right, not really. Can they do it, sure they can. However what you can do is offer some sort of feedback to your post such as, how long you wait. What could they do to make the wait less painful. Maybe a minigame, a pvp match, the ability to get to a hub and trade on the auction house. Forums in game.. use your creative mind and give actual feedback.

2. Not user friendly:

The game I feel is very user friendly, it just not your traditional layout. Just as touch screens were to clicky/clacky keys, things take time to adjust to how a user likes it. Your probably used to traditional feel MMO's and not BnS mode. Try changing it to the traditional format and you may feel right at home. Not what you meant? Give actual feedback on what you meant.

3. Camera in beta:

Not sure what you mean by this. It takes some adjustment due to BnS mode, but the camera is pretty spot on. Elaborate the issues your having.

4. Common Hotkeys 3-5 on mouses buttons.

BnS runs on the Unreal Engine which requires the programmers to bake individual keys into the actual code. While that would be awesome, its hard to do that with so many mice. Instead there is a really easy fix. Use the software that comes with your mouse. There are many many key programs that allow you to bind those mice keys to actual mappable keys that you will never touch in game and then you set those hotkeys. Thats your work around in the mean time.

5. Camera reset:

I never had this problem. I even went in game, rebound my Vent and Discord as well as Teamspeak as PTT for Middle Mouse, never had an issue. I personally tested this just for this post. Elaborate on the issue, or record it. It may be a bug with your mouse, your class, your build or something running on your machine. Is a macro executing from your mouse software. Are you running a program in Focus mode? Are you getting sticky keys?

6. Hud customization:

If you have suggestions on what should be changed, do it. What is missing. What would you want to see? What personality would you want from it. Just saying it cant be customized doesn't help. Expand on what your trying to change. Is it because you don't have Addons or are you missing a fundemental game changing/breaking feature? Let them know.

7. Retarded amount of Gold Sellers:

You will never stop this. As long as people can make accounts, you will have gold sellers. With a new game and a huge profit margin, this is the time for every gold seller to spam as the loss to profit ratio is so high with new players. Calling them Ching Chongs just make you ignorant. Many buisnesses are American and UK, not just Chinese or Asian markets. So basically your a racist and ill informed generalist. Way to go commando.

I would repost this with some constructive feedback. It helps more than just throwing darts on the way and complaining there are holes later.

Thanks!

<3 Mayples

Archived