No VoiceOvers In Side Quests?

KPC

47 minutes ago, KPC said:

TITLE. Is anyone getting this? I'm not getting a single sound from the NPC's from any of the side quests. Only talking from the main questline and profession quests.

Not all quests are spoken quests. I have ran into many quests which have nothing more than text.

I hope this  helps.

<3 Mayples

and when the voices are there, the dubbing is a HUGE JOKE! and guess what!? its impossible to get into the game without the launcher SHITY repair tool... it was supposed to

release in at least 2011 seeing we have trailers of the game since 2008 = all this waiting for these gross dubbings!? all this waiting for these pay to win features!? all this waiting for these bugs and queues? NC-Soft just lost my respect!

On 21/01/2016 at 5:49 AM, RUKIA said:

Yah I think only story quest ( the yellow arrow) got voice over. Many of side quest and daily quest don't get any voice over.I wish I could some how use the original voice over with English sub

they got, just play the korean version and you'll see everything is well dubbed! = less selfish capitalism, more civilization progress!

Archived