Can't even get passed the enter code

Meliotis

5 minutes ago, TheLastSeraphim said:

Really Sigh, learn to READ before posting 

its LITERALLY been posted there for over 10hrs now

Where do you see those posts? if it's in the launcher how.. and have you seen it your self.. you can barely see the darn text xD so no shit people are complaining.. they should do like blizzard is doing with posting a big fat Bullitin out there saying "HEY MATIENCE!!!!" or they should do it on the launcher when you go into the game.. 

8 minutes ago, Nakatina said:

Where do you see those posts? if it's in the launcher how.. and have you seen it your self.. you can barely see the darn text xD so no shit people are complaining.. they should do like blizzard is doing with posting a big fat Bullitin out there saying "HEY MATIENCE!!!!" or they should do it on the launcher when you go into the game.. 

I see these post on the forums Located in the NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS. takes all of 3 seconds to click a link and see why the servers are down

Just now, TheLastSeraphim said:

I see these post on the forums Located in the NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS. takes all of 3 seconds to click a link and see why the servers are down

It is yet not ALL who are active on forums, and to pervent stuff like this happening, you need good comunication. it is just as simple as that! 

The problem is that the message you get when you try to log in is really REALLY misleading. I don't know about anybody else but I don't think about checking the news and announcements if I see an error that says "disconnected from server" I head straight to the bugs page to see if other people are getting the same problem, granted I took the time to read rather than create a new thread but the point still stands. The client should give a message to say the servers are in maintenance and not just say error, disconnected from server! Would save a shed load of hassle

8 minutes ago, Nakatina said:

It is yet not ALL who are active on forums, and to pervent stuff like this happening, you need good comunication. it is just as simple as that! 

So instead of taking 10 seconds and Looking in the new and announcements , people decide to spam the SAME thread over and over. Just shows pure laziness

5 hours ago, TheLastSeraphim said:

Really Sigh, learn to READ before posting 

its LITERALLY been posted there for over 10hrs now

If you guys would actually look and see that this was posted a full day before that maintenance, and it is still a problem. How about you look at what people post before just saying people are dumb.

I know that all of my friends were doing fine while i was still having the problem. So yes I looked into it, maybe you should do more research before giving a crappy response.

58 minutes ago, Meliotis said:

If you guys would actually look and see that this was posted a full day before that maintenance, and it is still a problem. How about you look at what people post before just saying people are dumb.

I know that all of my friends were doing fine while i was still having the problem. So yes I looked into it, maybe you should do more research before giving a crappy response.

Not our Fault people are Lazy and apparently cant read

Archived