Font bug

BojanS

Ok for no reason my font have changed by it self. Not size but type! I have option in windowns to use cyrilic but i never use it in my whole life. I was afk for 30 minutes to go store and when i come back my font was cyrilic in game for chat and friend search although its latin in windows...Could it be because names i block? I tried to google solution, i tried to find font changing but so far no clue at all. Please help how to go back to latin font...

Alf shift in win7 should do trick but nothing happend. Please is there way to change font in game???? THis is frustrating i cant do nothing. I cant search people, i cant chat because font is strange... Why it changed to cyrilic for no reason???

This is stupid bug. There were no solution for me but to delete cyrilic font from regional and language...  Now all is ok. but not. This is problem. People need other fonts for work and comunications and if game automaticly change font without any possible controll to change back to EN i think you will have problem...

Archived