Slew of problems. Please help.

Khrysaes

about 10 to 11 hours ago as of this post I started to install BnS.

First problem encountered, was when I activated the installer.exe, it installed the BnS launcher, but not the NCLauncher.

I had the problem from this, where I would get the log in screen, and after logging in, nothing would happen.

I uninstalled, and reinstalled, and got the NCLauncher, the game installed properly after an hour this time. I logged in, made my character, went through the tutorial.

After the cutscene of being woken up by the guy on the boat, my game crashed when the executive producer's name was shown. Because this was at 0320, I didn't care much, and thougt it was just resource heavy, and went to sleep.

5ish hours afterwards, near 0830, i went to start the game again. Back to the problem of logging in, but nothing happening.

I looked it up online, and followed someone else fix. First step, run the installer and reinstall. Mistakenly I did this. It uninstalls the game, but leaves 10g of data behind. 

I didn't have enough room on my small solid state hard drive to reinstall without freeing up room, so i uninstalled and deleted everything related to NCSoft, and NCWest.

The font files, under the NCSoft folder, in web/fonts.. (i can't get more specific at the moment). weren't deleting, because it was in use by another application. Everything else did. So, i ran the installer.

The installer, installed JUST the BnS launcher, trying to run it, it said NCLauncher wasn't there, and wouldn't even boot to the log in, saying it needed the NCLauncher.

So I downloaded the installer for just the NClauncher. and reinstall both launchers.

I get back to the problem of being at the log in prompt, but nothing happening after I log in. In fact, the NCLauncher seems to be skipped except the first time its ran after install, and it doesn't install the game.

Thinking about it at the moment, it may be running already,  but i didn't think to check until writing this, and I can't check while writing this.

I rebooted my computer, and was able to delete the font files from the NCSoft folder in program files. So with the launcher's uninstalled, EVERYTHING about BnS and NCSoft was removed from the computer.

I redownloaded the BnS_Lite_installer.exe and ran it. It still doesn't install NCLauncher, so I uninstalled BnS launcher, deleted all files again, then installed NCLauncher, THEN BnS Launcher.

Please help, I'm just in a loop of uninstalling, reinstalling, and it not working. 

I would try to install it on my mac, but I don't have windows boot camped. and Mac isn't supported.

I would restore to a restore point, but because of all the install/uninstall, the brief check i did before i had to leave for school, all of the save states are within a 20 min timeframe, and I can't get to the state before 0200 of 20jan16.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that i've ran Disk Cleanup, Disk Defragmentation, Anti Virus scans, and spigot search and destroy.

I found a fix that worked for me for some reason

My problem was that at the log in, nothing happened after hitting log in.

I changed the language from english, to german, then back to english.

logged in,

patcher opened and started patching.

Archived