Game crashes after joining server [SOLVED]

Gasikowo

I downloaded and installed BnS without any errors. After launching client ncsoft launcher verifies files and REPAIRS a 85 bytes file every time I launch client. Staying in char lobby does not end up with any problems but when I try to join a server with a character client crashes within short period of time after loading into the game. I tried reinstalling and repairing files with ncsoft launcher but it didnt help at all. I also dont own any razer products so I doubt the solution mentioned in that pinned topic of bug reports section can be used in my case. Any ideas what should I do ?

[SOLVED] Well the game is giant weirdo. 3 days ago when I saw the topic about razer products I instantly came up with an idea of closing Logitech gaming software that was related to my mouse. It didnt help at all. An hour ago I unchecked a box of autostart that software with msconfig and after rebooting PC game is working perfectly fine.

same problem here for me the repairing laucher stays there and there is always 85 mb left. after a good amount of time playing the game closes but there is no error that comes up  i dont have any razor or asus products and im not having this problem with any other game that i play league of legends, csgo etc , ive tried file repairing, turning off windows firewall , uninstalling anti malware and other services but nothing works , my pc can run the game smoothly and on high/ultra graphics smoothly with some lagg here and there. ive looked to a lot of places but no one seems to have the solution to people that dont have razor/asus products :(

Yeah have seen many topics with same or very smiliar errors so far. Some1 should a pinned topic in this section that informs that solution to insta crashes after joining servers hasnt been found yet so the forum doesnt get spammed so hard.

Ok simple words - I unchecked Logitech software for my mouse in autostart tab of msconfig and it helped. In the past closing the software that was already launched didnt end up with fixing crash problem. GG Honestly this game gets a title of the worst released product in 2016 just like arkham knight got it in 2015.

On 1/20/2016 at 2:25 PM, Gasikowo said:

I downloaded and installed BnS without any errors. After launching client ncsoft launcher verifies files and REPAIRS a 85 bytes file every time I launch client. Staying in char lobby does not end up with any problems but when I try to join a server with a character client crashes within short period of time after loading into the game. I tried reinstalling and repairing files with ncsoft launcher but it didnt help at all. I also dont own any razer products so I doubt the solution mentioned in that pinned topic of bug reports section can be used in my case. Any ideas what should I do ?

[SOLVED] Well the game is giant weirdo. 3 days ago when I saw the topic about razer products I instantly came up with an idea of closing Logitech gaming software that was related to my mouse. It didnt help at all. An hour ago I unchecked a box of autostart that software with msconfig and after rebooting PC game is working perfectly fine.

where is the box that you unticked PLEASE HELP !!!!!

Archived