Crashing without any Error signs

Zoxx

I run the launcher just fine, but once I enter the loading screens it becomes unmarked territory on when it's going to crash on me. Sometimes it crashes during my character creation and sometimes when im waiting in the queue. I get no worrying when it is going to happen, and it ends up freezing my whole computer, which makes me do a hard reset on my pc because it will not even let me CTRL + ALT + DEL out of the programs or use task manager.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried running shortcut as Admin

I tried allowing it in firewall/disabling firewall

I tried Disabling my anti-virus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I'm not sure if it's the same issue, but my game usually freezes when i select a character or while waiting in a queue. The cause of this is due to the 'page' on the left side of the character selection screen. All i do is to wait for a while, usually about a few minutes or so, and the freeze will naturally go away while the page at the side will show "Unable to Display Info. The same 'freeze' will occur when i try to use the Marketplace in game.

I hope this helps.

Archived