"Your login info is incorrect" Bug?

Symy

I am attempting to play BnS for the first time ever. I have the launcher already downloaded and I am trying to log in... However whenever I try to it says my login information is incorrect. I have tried on 3 different emails now changing my password on all of them and nothing has changed. I followed all of the steps provided to set up a BnS account along with a NCsoft account but im still getting this issue. Any ideas?

7 hours ago, TheRiceWanderer said:

Don't use your email, use your user name you signed up with

Surely you're referring to some other login? 

As I'm having the problem myself and the launcher account login field specifically states it requires the NCSoft account E-mail address, not the username.

2016-01-20_15-40-08.png

I've tried an existing NCSoft account, and even made a new NCSoft account, neither work and just keep returning "Your login information is incorrect. Please try again".

2 minutes ago, Lantzer said:

it's weird though because i have a space in my pass and the box won't let me put a space. pretty frustrating.

wow, how did I miss that.

Ok that explains it then.

Nice to see NCSoft are still failing at consistent account behaviour across their titles even 10 years on. :)

Just changed my password to one without a space, now works like a charm.

I had to use a different password rather than just removing the space from my previous one, as for some reason the NCsoft account system kept throwing up a error when I just did that, so had to use something else.

1 minute ago, Tikigod said:

Just changed my password to one without a space, now works like a charm.

I had to use a different password rather than just removing the space from my previous one, as for some reason the NCsoft account system kept throwing up a error when I just did that, so had to use something else.

so you used your username, not email?

Archived