Help with controller?

Kakariko

I know this is more of a technical issue, which I have a thread there but no one is responding, so maybe you lovely people can help. o:

I'm more of a controller person than keyboard, but when my controller is connected to BnS, my up and down is reversed. I've tried configurating my controller, nothing. Tried rebooting my PC and unplugging my controller, nothing. It works fine outside of BnS because I tested it.

I use a Logitech Gamepad F310.

This is what shows up when I try fixing it in-game, it won't let me change anything.

wuf1v8.jpg

From what I remember from the CBT, a lot of people have trouble using gamepads other than official Microsoft products such as the actual xbox controllers. I use an xbox controller and it seems to be working fine. Maybe try using a different controller? One controller brand that I've noticed works on a lot of other finicky games is Rock Candy. I got mine from Fred Meyer for I think $25.

You could probably fix this by editing the config file, but I what I did is downloaded Logitech Profiler from Logitech's site.  This program allows you to create profiles for games that change what the buttons do and you can just reverse up and down.

Archived