Server Restrictions: Suggestion

Lolth

I have to start by expressing my personal feelings, I dont like it much at all right now, but I thinks its a good idea. It could of been implemented a little better by giving players the first few official launch days to pick whatever server they wanted then placing the current restrictions. As it stands now multiple members of my guild cant even play together due to the restrictions meaning our plans are in dissarray.  I understand on one half its great for the community of players who are coming into the game solo and promotes diversity, on the other half however, your hardcore players are getting chaffted because they can't match up with their friends and clanmates. Ive waited years for this game to come to NA to play with my clan only to have to wait an undermined amount of time to play with them. Theres also no mention of when this will change or if  investing time on another server then transferring at a later date would be an option. I wouldnt mind the wait time, I would prefer that over the feeling of not wanting to play the game at all because it has suddenly lost half of the appeal due to restrictions. My clan is my family and your spliting us apart.

Archived