The Future State of Servers?

Hanakoi

Hi, this won't be one of those threads that speaks negatively about queues and such but rather a question about the current state and future state of the servers (community and population wise). I know that Mushin was the most populated server during Head Start and heard it was an elitist community(?), Poharan was second and unofficially designated as the Aussie server(?) , Jiwan is third and became the unofficial roleplaying and Brazilian server(?). Right now as servers are live, I can assume that the statistics have changed drastically since the weekend.

My question is, how will these servers look over time? It's natural that the beginnings are always turbulent of any game and things start to diminish as time goes by. But will Mushin, Poharan, and Jiwan remain very sizeable but "premium-player-central" servers? The servers have opened for non-premium players and I know quite a bit have managed to squeeze into the top three but I am curious of how the other servers will be doing over time without a large presence of premium-players from head start. o_o?

Archived