Download stops running.

Hexblood

I had started the download this morning. Checked back after a bit and Bandwidth use was not show, no progress being made, and saying 6 min. till complete even though only something like 15% was shown on bar.

Stopped and restarted the process. Watched as Bandwidth rate slowly trickled down to nothing and ended up in same state.

Ran File Repair, same thing.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing.

A friend of mine has not had any issues with their install but mine keeps locking up like this.

Also ran installer and launcher both as Admin. Not in compatibility. 

Oh, it randomly just restarted but rate is quickly bottoming back out...

If something is going on server side it would be nice to know... Everything looks fine on my end.

Edit: Seems to be continuing to update but rate is jumping around quite a bit. Are they queueing downloads to control server load?

Hi Hexblood! I am currently experiencing in fluctuating download speeds. It seems to be on the server side, probably due to amount of people trying to download the game.

I have 100+mbps down but it only fluctuates 100-300kbps download. Usually 8.5GB takes 45-1hr to download for me, this one is estimated to finish in 6 hours. I would just let 

it download and it should finish eventually. It is probably due to the download traffic since it is launch day. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2016 at 0:17 AM, Eerio said:

I have the same issue right now.

Were you, spekitus & Hexblood, able to finish the download?

I'm leaving it running over night, hoping.

On 1/20/2016 at 9:02 PM, spekitus said:

Hi Hexblood! I am currently experiencing in fluctuating download speeds. It seems to be on the server side, probably due to amount of people trying to download the game.

I have 100+mbps down but it only fluctuates 100-300kbps download. Usually 8.5GB takes 45-1hr to download for me, this one is estimated to finish in 6 hours. I would just let 

it download and it should finish eventually. It is probably due to the download traffic since it is launch day. 

On 1/19/2016 at 3:39 PM, Hexblood said:

I had started the download this morning. Checked back after a bit and Bandwidth use was not show, no progress being made, and saying 6 min. till complete even though only something like 15% was shown on bar.

Stopped and restarted the process. Watched as Bandwidth rate slowly trickled down to nothing and ended up in same state.

Ran File Repair, same thing.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing.

A friend of mine has not had any issues with their install but mine keeps locking up like this.

Also ran installer and launcher both as Admin. Not in compatibility. 

Oh, it randomly just restarted but rate is quickly bottoming back out...

If something is going on server side it would be nice to know... Everything looks fine on my end.

Edit: Seems to be continuing to update but rate is jumping around quite a bit. Are they queueing downloads to control server load?

Have any of you resolved this? I've tried to download the game 4-5 times over the past month and I have the same issues I had during CB with the patcher and any downloads from the bns website (the 200mb installer) just stopping after a short while. Already sent in a support ticket but they were unable to help and suggested I talk to my ISP about packet loss I'm experiencing (even though this does not happen with any other game, website, software, or service).

Archived