Fail to log in (3746)

HUIGIN

I wanna login to the game, but it said 'login failed'. Then I wanna login to the web page, it says 'Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked'. What?????????????????? I didnt do anything. Now I borrow my friends' account to ask this. Can someone help me????

It also happened to me and a number of Australians, especially people who Use VPNs, not really sure why but its automatically locking accounts for no good reason, just send them a ticket to their email/in the website and hope that they respond anytime soon, considering how packed the launch is, it may take some time sadly...

I got this today, this is just pure bs! and on top of that nscoft will probably take weeks to respond too....I mean I think that means that your account has been hacked when you get that code, but my email and game password are different. My ncsoft account has also been locked due to suspicious activity, like wth is up with that? (using a different account now of course).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello as I passed the same thing. In what way you have to send mail to support@bladeandsoul.com because I 've tried here and outlook and the formate is invalid shipping . Could sorting the problem? This is the account of a friend who will not let me enter the mine because of the blockade without reason

Archived