Can't run two clients on same computer

Kleia

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend want to play BnS but we have only one computer, so I use Softxpand software. We played CBT and Gameguard did not block anything, allowing us to run the same client two times so we can play together. However since release, I can't launch it two times anymore. I tried with Sandboxie but Gameguard prevents it too.

I'm really sad as I updated my computer (+400€) and even bought Master pack to play the game in good conditions, and seeing it worked in CBT (haven't read anything in terms and conditions that was against running client twice), I was confident it would work..

Does anyone have any suggestion ?

Thank you

Do you mean running multiple clients at the same time?
This is probably blocked since it's considered a Multi-Accounting thing, it's also blocked in many other MMOs and MMORPGs where you can benefit from this than normal playing..

Yes I mean mutiple clients at same time.

Sad thing is I waited CBT to try it before upgrading my computer, and Gamegaurd did not block anything, but now it does.. :/ It's not about having any benefit, I just can't afford 2 gaming computers to play the game. Is there really no way I can do that ?

Archived