Horrible delay and lag

Rolemodel

So I'm from NA and I've had seriously bad delay in the servers. I picked Soha which I guess is an EU server? Anyways I'm not sure if it's the amount of players online that's giving me the horrible delay or it's what server I picked, but either way it's making the game almost unplayable at times and wanted to get any feedback on if it's fixable or I just have to wait until the player base goes down (which I know will be a while).

Are you getting like combat delay...when you push a button does it take a second or two to react? If you are in NA and pick an EU server you'll get lag all around just depends on your ping. What system are you running it on, like an Asus laptop or motherboard?

I have really bad combat delay. Everything else runs fine, just not during combat. Skills take a few seconds to actually register. Have to hit the keys/mouse buttons several times before anything happens. I am using an Asus computer, and I have heard all about the asusgamefirst.exe file under Services or Start-up that I am supposed to disable/delete, BUT... I cannot find it. Anywhere. I have asked so many people, and nobody can seem to help me. It's driving me crazy.

Hmmm....if you have Game First 3 installed try opening that up then under application heading select game, start up BNS, then go back to Game First 3, now under application heading look at the Game Mode section. You'll see the BNS icon, next to that you'll see a drop down menu and click on that. Trying selecting the highest setting and see if that will work. This gives BNS priority to use system resources over other programs. Hope this helps.

I live in Brazil to use the WTFast with 135 ping is acceptable ... but I live in Brazil but slow to hit is frustrating ... I see the Koreans playing my eyes light up around 35 ping game on ultra FPS without problems. . I believe it is not anything related to your computer .. I have about 15 Megabyte at home (if I'm not mistaken what it's called ) .

6 hours ago, Numlk said:

Hmmm....if you have Game First 3 installed try opening that up then under application heading select game, start up BNS, then go back to Game First 3, now under application heading look at the Game Mode section. You'll see the BNS icon, next to that you'll see a drop down menu and click on that. Trying selecting the highest setting and see if that will work. This gives BNS priority to use system resources over other programs. Hope this helps.

Thanks that solved it actually!

2 minutes ago, bbcEterno said:

If anyone knows a way to further decrease the ping speed or fighting please let .. You as corrected or improved anything? He used something to ping ?

We have a prioritizer on asus gaming rigs that let's us choose which processes or programs get the most resources from the computer. What I did was change my resource management on BnS to highest priority from the Game First 3 (which is the program) because bns was set to lowest priority for my resources.

Archived