Premium Points

Laosduude

Are premium points suppose to be a currency to spend on anything in the cash shop? I bought the masters founders package. Are the 48,800 points suppose to be somewhere for spending? Or am I thinking this wrong? Obviously I already applied the codes if im going to get that as an answer

Premium points only purpose is for ranks. Each time you buy something from the store you get a certain amount of premium points. There's 10 ranks and certain ranks gives you certain perks. More Combat, gathering, crafting xp. With the 48 800 points from the Master pack you get to Rank 4.

13 minutes ago, Draz said:

Premium points aren't currency, its the XP to level up your premium benefit perks(10 tiers total) NCOIN is the currency.

Ok after looking in the Cash Shop I think I figured it out. Right now the Moonwater Keys are on discount for Premium Members. The normal price is 600 and you would get 6,000 rank points. The discounted price for members is 540 so you only get 5,400 points... Premium points seem pretty stupid. Why don't we get 6,000 points as well? We're paying a monthly fee so I understand the discount, I don't understand why they give us reduced rank points to match it :|

Usually if you pay to be a member of some group you still get the same points as someone who isn't but with a small discount since you're paying a monthly fee... I dunno man seems sketch :\

Archived