Renaming a character

Amp

Does anyone know if I rename a character -- lets say the name is Anna and I change it to Kyle, would I be able to make a new character with the old name Anna immediately? Or would Anna still register as being taken?

Tried it last night. 4hrs after i changed name, I still cant use the name. Even though no one has the name yet. Its been 24hrs now since I changed name. Unfortunately I can't start the game with the launcher issues we're having.

5 minutes ago, Freed said:

Tried it last night. 4hrs after i changed name, I still cant use the name. Even though no one has the name yet. Its been 24hrs now since I changed name. Unfortunately I can't start the game with the launcher issues we're having.

Bummer, do you know where I can look up to see who has a a certain name already?

And yeah I just tried it too, I thought someone might have taken it real fast between the time I changed the name and the time I made a new character but it seemed unlikely.

1 minute ago, Amp said:

Bummer, do you know where I can look up to see who has a a certain name already?

And yeah I just tried it too, I thought someone might have taken it real fast between the time I changed the name and I made a new character but it seemed unlikely.

Archived