Waiting list in Mushin

Alfeon

What's going on with BnS Mushin server? Can you guys fix this, at least before the actual launch please? I did not pay $180 (Canadian dollar) for this game just to be in a waiting list for 150 minutes. I spent most of my free time and play time in this game in the queue. All my friends are in Mushin and I activated all my Founder pack codes there as well so I cannot take those back and use them in a different character in a different server. We cannot transfer characters either... so please, fix this! :c 

They do have a solution now to transfer Founder Pack items to a lower population server. The problem with Mushin is there are too many people, it's not something they can fix. All the people logging in are causing the queue. Unless people move to another server, it won't be fixed.

Just now, IbukiGAF said:

They do have a solution now to transfer for Founder Pack items to a lower population server. The problem with Mushin is there are too many people, it's not something they can fix. All the people logging in are causing the queue. Unless people move to another server, it won't be fixed.

And what's that solution? :o Can my character be moved as well from Mushin to a different one? 

1 minute ago, Alfeon said:

And what's that solution? :o Can my character be moved as well from Mushin to a different one? 

This post explains it, basically you can transfer your Founder Items to another character on a low pop server. It seems you cannot transfer your levels or items or anything of that sort though. All the details can be found above!

Just now, IbukiGAF said:

This post explains it, basically you can transfer your Founder Items to another character on a low pop server. It seems you cannot transfer your levels or items or anything of that sort though.

So just the Founder items huh? :/ 

Archived