B&S wont install

SaxyBeast

I am having a hard time installing B&S, I got the installer downloaded fine but when i try to install the game I keep running into the same problem every time i try to install i get a msg that says " The Wizard has been stopped before B&S was installed completely. The system has not been fixed. To install the program later, start the installer over.  Click on [Finish] to close the wizard." i have already tried reinstalling the B&S installer multiple times. this is very unpleasing because i spent $25 on this game and i cant even play let alone download the game. please if you have any info on this problem post a response.

I have the same problem i just download the launcher run it as a administrator start download and when i select evryting to where install it after a few seconds it says Wizard said that my installation has stopped suddenly and that many of the neccesary files were not installed help please!!!

I had the same problem, so i transfered the Istaller to my desktop and the system showed me a message that this file might not be installed correctly (i'm on windows 7). so i clicked 'attempt reinstall' and after that the intaller itself worked just fine.

However now i'm having a different issue, that is, i'm stuck on the title screen after entering the pin and can't do anything. >.>

Archived