Launcher Issues

RobL33t

First had an issue with an error, got that fixed. 

Now the error I am having is after I run the Laucher and log in; the launcher closes and then nothing happens. 

Can someone please give me the needed support to fix this problem ? 

3 minutes ago, RobL33t said:

Yes and re installed the launcher

Since it's not a process hangup, it would probably be your Firewall and/or Anti-Virus.

For your Anti-Virus, you will have to add the NCSoft folder as an exception.

For the Windows Firewall, it is below:

You will have to go to your Windows Firewall, click on [Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall]. Scroll down until you see NCUpdateHelper Module. If this is not there, you will have to manually add this from where NCLauncher was installed. When you found this option, make sure that Private is check-marked. To change the permissions, you will have to click the [Change Settings] button. With that said, if you're on your own home network and on WiFi, make sure you set the type of connection to Home, and not public. If the game still does not start up, check the Public box as well. 

29 minutes ago, Aria Kyu said:

Since it's not a process hangup, it would probably be your Firewall and/or Anti-Virus.

For your Anti-Virus, you will have to add the NCSoft folder as an exception.

For the Windows Firewall, it is below:

You will have to go to your Windows Firewall, click on [Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall]. Scroll down until you see NCUpdateHelper Module. If this is not there, you will have to manually add this from where NCLauncher was installed. When you found this option, make sure that Private is check-marked. To change the permissions, you will have to click the [Change Settings] button. With that said, if you're on your own home network and on WiFi, make sure you set the type of connection to Home, and not public. If the game still does not start up, check the Public box as well. 

Did exactly what you said even tried with the other files in the folder and still same issue. :( I could play the beta fine but this won't work for me. 

Same problem here.... i send a ticket to ncsoft and still they are trying to figure it out... send them my dxdiag and a report form hijack as they asked me to and still nothing....

We are paying them so we can play there games and they dont give a f*ck..... and ofc they wont give money back 100%.... im really disappointed ....

Archived