Can you link the launcher, please? Not the installer, the launcher!

Aylarth

The Download section of the website is only offering the BnS_Lite_Installer.exe but thats not containing the launcher therefore, without the launcher, I'm receiving an error when I want to launch the client. Halp, please... <.<

I had the same problem, luckily I still had the Beta Installer, which also installed the NCLauncher. If you have the Beta Installer, you can use that to install the NCLauncher client, and just cancel the game installation. If you don't have the Beta Installer anymore, or were not part of the Beta, you can download the NCLauncher here: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

I just figured, that the Launcher itself is part of the CBT installer, but not part of the live client installer... so I did install the CBT installer to obtain the Launcher, and now it is downloading the game... but this is a hell of a pain in the ass process and its not making any sense why NCSoft doesnt offer the Launcher in the same way... anyways, I'm really curious if I will succeed with this method.

2 minutes ago, Aria Kyu said:

I had the same problem, luckily I still had the Beta Installer, which also installed the NCLauncher. If you have the Beta Installer, you can use that to install the NCLauncher client, and just cancel the game installation. If you don't have the Beta Installer anymore, or were not part of the Beta, you can download the NCLauncher here: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

Thank you Aria Kyu very-very much for your helpful input! I just figured it out myself as well, but it all doesnt matter, I'm really glad you replied! Thank you!

Archived