Graphics card issues???? Help!

Tektonic

Ok so i bought a new gaming desktop about october last year right before i knew they beta for BS was coming out. Its an ASUS ROG desktop with an NVIDIA graphics card. 

My problem is this, everytime i log onto the game on my new computer the gram will run for about 5 minutes tops and then it seems like the graphics card crashes. My monitor will go to a solid color and my speakers will be skipping like the computer froze. 

I have no idea what is going on. I have been playing on that computer with Aion and im pretty sure the graphic requirements are the same if not higher to play that game. 

I don't want to take the damn thing in if it is something i can fix on my own...

Has anyone heard of this happening or had it happen to them that might be able to give me some pointers????

PLEASE HALP!

There is a good chance the video card is overheating try reducing your screen resolution in game and disabling anti-aliasing etc.

It may be worthwhile to disable any overclocking that may be applied (manually or automatically by the nvidia software).

Good Luck

Ok. So would you mind tell me how i would do that? I know a little about graphics stuff and it doesnt include anything you just noted lol!

I know i can fix the resolution but as far as the aliasing doing that mean running an MSCONFIG and shutting everything down? Also overclocking? I'm not sure what you mean by that...

Or if you could point me in the right direction...

Thanks again!

Archived