[Update error] Cannot download file

vegasbutcher

On 1/16/2016 at 1:04 AM, DragonSoul said:

ok so everybody with this problem should reinstall the client? on the count of 3 everyone begin downloading new client  ....1....2....3!

I've redownloaded like three times. Nothing has helped at all. Maybe try repairing it before or after it give the error. Maybe it'll help. I'm not sure... T_T

On 16/1/2016 at 10:14 AM, Kaicho201 said:

Rename game folder, uninstall launcher ,dl new installer , install new launcher, cancel dl replace folders bin & content , wait for dl 1.6 gb. Launch 

saves dl 20gb and 6 hours of time

I did this and it worked

On 16.1.2016 at 1:14 AM, Kaicho201 said:

Rename game folder, uninstall launcher ,dl new installer , install new launcher, cancel dl replace folders bin & content , wait for dl 1.6 gb. Launch 

saves dl 20gb and 6 hours of time

Could this be explained properly? Renaming game folder to what? Uninstalling launcher how (does it mean uninstalling the game?)? Installing new launcher & installed how, where? Cancel replace what, what... what????

I've been experiencing the same problem and i believe i found a solution, which at least worked for me.

Try disabling your firewall and your anti virus. it blocks specific files that are needed for the download and the anti virus identifies them as a virus.

On 1/20/2016 at 2:06 PM, Machikono said:

Could this be explained properly? Renaming game folder to what? Uninstalling launcher how (does it mean uninstalling the game?)? Installing new launcher & installed how, where? Cancel replace what, what... what????

i mean from the main site Main Site, Download New installer 

1. Rename Existing Game folder to anything you want e.g BNS_old
  2. start the download process
  3. Once it starts downloading make note of download location and cancel the download
  4. Replace the folders Bin & Content from the old BNS Folder to this new one.
  5. Start the downloading process again from installer
  6. Go and talk walk with your dog if you dont have one then wait for it to download
  7. Go Play 

On 1/21/2016 at 6:05 PM, agusCj said:

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] Cannot download file.
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.
E02018
DP_G18_0_7/563423ae
Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/prefab_001.upk.z01:PI1226:PL8388608

waste my time for this shit . please help us NCSoft

NCsoft wants you to uninstall oldclient/or Closed beta client and download a fresh copy of the Game and it will work perfectly unless your Antivirus or your System has some problem with the game files

• 1 month later...

i can help you guyz when you have this problem  << Error Message >>
[Update error] Cannot download file.
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.
E02018
MRT_RFT_DDF_D5_6_11/fffffff just press confirm and press more times and the game will start download update :D no need to restart just press confirm and say download again :D

Archived