When Spear Master as playable class?

Yangsang

hello, i know there many other threads about it, but i want to give an oppinion more than ask for an order or request, Yansang or in our version Yunsang is spear master, theres even in the start of the game (after tutorials) spear masters as enemies, so the concept is already done, just need to be added as playable class, so i want express my hope of one day they add this as playable class, and if can be Gon will be the best, of course Jin could be other alternative, like Wardens are, for example, but many people did a lot of noise when warden was released as Gon and Jin only, and they added it as Lyns, so probably many people wish they add this class as Lyns too, in my opinion, nothing to discard about Lyns as Spear masters, but for role and always been seen was Jins and Gons, Gons i wish be really, but i know many people dont like Gons so good alternative could be Jins, is my oppionion, like said i dont wants the poor Yuns and Lyns be out of this but as rol and class fits so well with Gons mostly, so i want to show my interest in an class like Yunsang/Yangsang as playable class, could be awesome! many people got angry when they added astromancer and then now dual blade as playable classes, so this could be an good idea for future content or classes, many people wants Spear Master as playable class, please i hope we get it someday, without saying more than been said, thanks for read untill here if you did! 

Hey first of all yunsang's/yansang's weapon is a halberd not a spear. But yes that class would be awesome. Or a Bo Staff class, because Bo staffs have been used in martial arts for centuries. And the lyn version of these classes I would suggest different. Like the blade dancer, I would make them optimize the staff/halberd's to get out of harms way more easily because their smaller and they can use the staff/halberd to dance/manouvre around it more easily then the gon's or jin's. But good suggestion would love too see this class become a reality.