Beginner pointers for kfm pvp

Kyomugami

Hi I'm Kyomunoshisha,

So, recently I've been playing pvp with my kfm avatar, and I'm literally stuck in low bronze. Now, I guess it would be really impolite to ask of advice as a low bronze player, but I've just started BnS and I'm really struggling to understand this class. After I finished levelling up to the level cap, I made an assassin avatar and started going through everything again. You can understand this as a small goal of mine to understand and be able to be decent at any class. Anyway, I'm really not sure if I'm just really bad due to my understanding of the game, my settings of approx. 200+ ms or my APM or my lack of experience (I've only played BnS for about a month, two weeks on both avatars) etc... So I tried to watch some Shiro guides, but it's still not working for me. At first, I just dismissed it since I was a newbie, but later on, when I'm facing classes such as: FM, BM, Summoner, Assassin or Gunslinger, etc... I can only stand there and watch my HP fall to zero in a matter of seconds, so I would like to have some pointers from the more senior players please.

Thank you very much, I don't mind being criticized, but I seriously need directions to go to...

Archived