Help with optimizing gameplay

Dany1589

Hi all, I'm not really a techie person so I would like to ask for help on how to optimize my gameplay like increasing my FPS without sacrificing too much on the quality of graphics in game. I can't bring my self to use the "Optimize for low-end pc" just to get high FPS coz what I really enjoy while playing this game is the effect of some kills, etc.

So anyone who can help me tweak my laptop or any suggestions? Super thanks in advance.

Here are some of my specs I got from dxdiag:

System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
             System Model: Satellite L50t-B
                     BIOS: 2.00
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
                   Memory: 8192MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 8106MB RAM
                Page File: 5811MB used, 4203MB available

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
        Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
           Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
            DAC type: Internal
         Device Type: Full Device

Display Memory: 4181 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
       Shared Memory: 4053 MB

Card name: AMD Radeon R7 M260
        Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
           Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6900)
            DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
         Device Type: Render-Only Device
      Display Memory: 6092 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 2039 MB
       Shared Memory: 4053 MB

P.S. I also have Radeon Software Adrenalin version 17.12.1

Again, thank you in advance for whatever suggestion/help you may provide :3

First, make sure your power settings are set for maximum performance rather than battery life.  Your laptop's battery will go fast, so you'll likely have to keep it plugged in constantly, but it will make a big difference. 

With BnS running, go to your Task Manager, Details tab, right click client.exe and set priority to "high". You'll have to do this every time you run the game.

Most of your quality settings could probably be around 3-4 with no noticeable lag.

Set both shadow settings to 0.  They don't add that much to the experience and are horrible on your processor.

Turn off motion blur and uncheck all the high detail options like realistic water, etc.

You may be able to get away with turning on FXAA and putting it at a low setting.  

Everyone's PCs are a little different, so it's largely a matter of sitting down and playing with the settings until you figure out what you can live with,  

Archived