Crashing After Like 5hrs Of Playing

Kier

So, I been having this issue were im log in the game and I am doing like what any usual player would do when playing Blade&Soul, but when I am playing the game I have a good Fps of about 15-30fps while in game but for some strange reasons after like 5hours of playing, I would freeze and then eventually end up crashing while playing. Is there any way this issue can be resolved so that I dont have to worry about crashing so much, also this hasnt happend to me often before but it all of sudden happened after the few patches we got and then boom I just randomly get a freeze and then a crash report pops up. So I beg you guys to please address this issue if you can as quickly as possible please so that I may be able to enjoy the game more, I really love the game and dont want to have to put up with this any longer. thank you...

This happens to me quite a bit. I suspect it's caused by memory leaks in Windows and having an older PC with limited RAM. I find that closing the game out once it does start to slow, and then reloading it takes care of the problem. It's not a perfect solution, but it's better than crashing in the middle of a dungeon or a duel. It's also a good time for a bathroom break while reloading.

Archived