Party Dungeon ONLY lagg

zaydovaah

Hello World

I can play range classes without too much DPS losses, but melee classes like BM was unplayable despite how much I liked it due to latency :(

The thing is, I've been having intensive lagging for a couple months now, had to use a VPN to be able to play with a not too high ping

I then had the idea of uninstalling SWToR to get rid of the "bitraider" thing, thought it could be the reason behind the laggs, and guess what? it worked! I could actually feel like my FM's RMB/LMB was hitting targets before I was done pressing the buttons XD. I even did a 2-Man brightstone Ruins (my lvl 49 plus an undergeared lvl 50HM2)

But as expected, the joy didn't last long, though it wasn't totally gone: I started to have like over 60s laggs in party dungeons, and ONLY there!

I also noticed it happened after an update of the gpu driver through the Geforce Experience software, might be related idk.

And also the game closed twice "Due to the use of unauthorized program" or something like that

Yes I did a virus scan and a ran an antimalware software and used Ccleaner but it was all green...

Anyone else having the same issue? Bring me your lights guys

My Specs: Asus ( I don't have AsusGamefirstservice plz...)

i5 5200U

8Gb RAM

Geforce 920M

I know, not that bright but still handles most things XD

Playing from Senegal ( yes that's a country), NA Master Hong.

Sorry for bad english

Archived