Problems connecting since last patch

Valkyrie92

So i have several problems connecting to the game since the patch on 14.09.2016.

I get the Data and Update error that says that i can't connect to the update server when i try to start the launcher, but sometimes it works.

I type in the E-Mail and the password and now the second RNG begins, I either connect and the updater starts or i can't connect even when i try several times, forcing me to close the login to get back to RNG number 1: trying to start the launcher.

Now comes RNG number 3. When the updater starts either the play button on the right is there, or it isn't and when it's not i can restart the whole thing because it won't appear even after waiting (and getting another can't connect to update server message).

After finaly managing to start the game comes the final hurdle. Either i need to type in my secondary password, or the "Server is on maintenance" (which obviously isn't) message comes up and closes the game, forcing me to go through everything again.

I tried every possible solution regarding several error messages (flushing dns, using google public dns, hosts file, msconfig, turning off anti-virus and firewalls, reinstalling the game and/or launcher) and nothing helped.

Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me ?

I can't say my experience is as bad as yours. Before the most recent patch I had no problems what so ever but now I actually get intermittent disconnects. Around once every 1-2 hours. There's definitely something wrong. I've also seen a lot of increase in posts about disconnects and connection problems so you're not alone! Their update definitely broke something and it's affecting everyone at varying levels of severity.

Archived