I got problem with Premium Membership need some answers

Hadez19990

Hi just few minutes ago i have subscribed  Premium Membership 30 days i have got email to  

Here from mail : Your Blade & Soul subscription has been activated.
You have successfully activated your Blade & Soul Premium Membership.

Your Premium Membership is set to: 30 Day(s)
Your next payment date is scheduled for: Sep 30, 2016

All subscriptions are recurring. You may change your Premium Membership settings at any time by logging in
to your account at My Account > Transaction History menu and updating your settings.

And on next mail i got this

Dear Hadez99901,
Your Blade & Soul subscription has been canceled.

This subscription will no longer auto-renew, and you will not have access to 
Premium Membership account benefits after your current Premium Membership subscription expires.
If you did not cancel this order, please contact customer support.

Please make sure to print or save a copy of this notice of cancellation for your records.
Thank you for being a part of the Blade & Soul community and we look forward to seeing you in the game!
is this gona affect my credit card money

This just means that subscription was cancelled not the premium itself, this will not affect your credit card. It just means that the subscription won't auto-renew itself when the time is up.  

This subscription will no longer auto-renew, and you will not have access to 
Premium Membership account benefits after your current Premium Membership subscription expires

That's about it, you'll be just fine. When your premium is done in 30 days and you want it again, just pay for it the same way you did and make sure that your subscription is off so you won't be charged every month!

Best!

Archived