Warlock vs Force Master: Which has more DPS?

Hi everyone, i would like to ask the experienced players about Warlocks and Force Masters. I have both of them but i want to main one so i can gear it properly, but i can't decide. My main question is about DPS, which class has more? And i would like to know not only the damage per second both classes can deal, but also which class has more nuke (more damage in less time). Any other info comparing the 2 classes are welcome, like playstyle, PVE and PVP, which class is more supportive on party, which has more range, etc.

I would say both classes are equally welcome in parties but more on WL because of its soulburn. I believe FM has the highest dps because of its fury and burn mode, but one negative point as a FM is that it draws too much aggro at times. Without a block, FM has difficulty sustaining with certain boss. Whereas WL skills can be spec to get lesser threat and thus, high sustain rate in dungeon (especially when WL heals by its crit %). As a FM, we could burst other classes down (high DPS) in PVP, apart from blade dancer, with decent self-protecting skills, and WL might not be as favorable as FM in PVP

Archived