Combat Freeze and lag and skill lag

Mayuriii

i left Blade and soul for a long time last time was mushin 7f patch but the game wasn't lagging in combat or skill delay now after i downloaded 450 mb patch the game started to freeze and lag on combat and a very big skill delay i am a force master i see my skill pass through the mobs body and don't hit them and this lag is only in combat i tried to lower the graphics to the low end pc didn't change anything  and my fps doesn't drop and i don't have asus game first service . and i play Guild war 2 and alot of mmorpg games and its perfect no delay also tried to delete game gaurd folder and make the game repair itself and uninstalled all razer software client on high priority  or real time  restared my pc like 50 times nothing also when i first loged in the game told me you have a 24 old dailies press confirm  to give them up . 

A lot of people seem to have this problem. Especially since the last update. It probably has something to do with the poor engine optimization as most other causes have already been ruled out.

I hope they will fix this soon, because it really is unbearable.

I quit the game 2 weeks ago when they released the lvl 50 patch because i wasn't lagging at all before the patch but now extreme skill delays and i literally can't play the game when there are many people around, will start having 20-30+ sec in-game skill delay etc

Archived