is the low-end pc option bugged?

hello, having a kinda bad pc, with the new grand harvest and faction quests, I relied on the low-end pc option to play without freeze the whole fight (still 6-8 fps tho and some freeze sometime). the bad thing is, when i disable the low-end and set again all like i used before, I noticed that i can't see the majority of the other players skill particles (fm I can see only when they freeze themself, assassin I see only the venom, des and bd alla particles are missing, warlock i can see only the dragon helix and the trall skills, bm only the swords behind during the flock of blades and so on...) obliviusly, in 1v1 this kinda make a lot hard to react to things and understand what is snaring or hitting you.

others people in my clan had the same issue. one of them that play using all option to 5 try to use the low-end pc and when the option was turned off neither him can see the skills.  when he set all to 5 again the skills come back, but when me and another guy tried to set all option to 5 it didn't work out for me (it worked for him, but now, he is bugged again).

tried to set everything to 5 all option e activate all grafic fancy stuff, tried to switch on and off the "optimaze for combat" but nothing works neither the repair.

opened a ticket, still no answer, does someone else using the low-pc option have this issue? does he resolve some way?

try to put all to 5 using the "apply to all" bar apply, deselect "apply to all" and now let it stay at 5 while customizing all the others option, i have all set to 1 but apply to all still on 5 but i can see the skill particles =)

Archived