Start working Ncsoft

Alphasan

So here i am, 4 games in Arena, 4 times the same opponent, losing 81 points in 4 matches. So either he started playing against me with -100 elo, then LEARN TO DO MATCHMAKING. Or we had the same elo when we first met, and the 4th game he had roughly 100-120 elo point over me, then LEARN TO DO MATCHMAKING.

Seriously, getting the same opponent twice, why not, to have a revenge or something. but 4 times in a row ? while losing all the times ? how broken is your matchmaking system to match 2 people with more than 100 elo points gap ?

Time to work on it NcSoft. You can't fix bots, you can't fix class balancing, you can't fix matchmaking, are you aware you actually have to run a game ? Other than just updating new content already coded long time ago. START FCKIN WORKIN ON SOMETHING

That's pure non sense. I mean if it was the only thing going wrong, why not, but there are so much shitty things that need to be fixed, it seems like they only upload new content and that's it. Not to mention the countless skill bugs occuring in Arena, they need to start fixing things.

Archived