Equipment evolution after level 45

Sylvaen

Hey'all, I'm sure everyone will encounter this, eventually. Some already have, and it's those people that I'd like to turn to with this request for advice.

I've moved on to Silverfrost Mountains and started doing the storyline and quests after having defeated Mushin. I got the Skypetal Razor, and the Oathbreaker Ring. My current equipment consists of True Profane Razor (Stage 10), Awakened Infernal Ring (Stage 10), Awakened Infernal Earring (Stage 10), and Awakened Infernal Necklace (Stage 10). All of these are ready for breakthrough to Siren stage. 

Now, we're getting to the point. I can see the option to select between evolving my Razor into Siren or Oathbreaker, in the Equipment Manager window. But I can't see the same for the Ring. Logic would dictate that the "last stage before Siren" can be evolved into Oathbreaker. However, that is apparently not the case for accessories?

Did you encounter this, too? And if so, have you managed to find a solution?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

After trying to find out the answer, here's what I came up with.

To be able to use the Oathbreaker Ring as evolution material, you need to:

1. Evolve the Awakened Infernal Ring into Awakened Siren Ring. This will cost you:
    • 5 Moonwater Transformation Stones
    • 50 Soulstones
    • 5 Naryu Silver
    • 13 Gold
  2. Progress the Awakened Siren Ring to Stage 5, then evolve it using:
    • Hogdonny Ring
    • 21 Soulstones
    • 21 Poharan's Perfumes
    • 7 Gold 65 Silver
  3. Progress the ring to Stage 10, then evolve it into True Siren Ring, using:
    • Pirate Ring
    • 4 Moonwater Transformation Stones
    • 70 Soulstones
    • 8 East Souls
    • 5 Naryu Silver
    • 50 Warrior Cards
    • 29 Gold
  4. At Stage 5, breakthrough the True Siren Ring, using:
    • Enlightened Ring
    • 6 Poharan's Perfumes
    • 27 Soulstones
    • 10 Moonwater Mercury
    • 17 Gold
  5. Only then (!!!) you can use the Oathbreaker Ring to turn the True Siren into Awakened Oathbreaker Ring, which will cost you 29 Gold.

Altogether, you'll need:

• 168 Soulstones
  • 9 Moonwater Transformation Stones
  • 10 Naryu Silver
  • 27 Poharan's Perfumes
  • 8 East Souls
  • 50 Warrior Cards
  • 10 Moonwater Mercury
  • 95 Gold 65 Silver

Mind you, we're only talking about a ring. Then there's also earring, necklace, etc. If that is the only way to evolve accessories, I call a big BS on whoever is responsible for planning item evolution. We were given a way to evolve weapon into Oathbreaker without having to go through the Siren phase, it would defy any common sense to force players farm Siren accessories for weeks.

Source of information: http://bns.endgame.pk/rings/main_tree

Archived