100 ping in Ohio? Cat 6 directly to router, 20-30 ping to most games..

ButcherB

I live in Southeren Ohio and have been having some major rubber banding issues. So much that even playing Po 24 can be so frustrating, and then po 4 man can be so infuriating because people do not wait for anything in this game, much less when you rubber band a die falling off something.

I have fiber optic cable, I am at 60 mbs down and 5  up, cat 6 directly to router, windows 7 64 bit,

I get 30 ping usually in World of tanks, War Thunder, Armored Warfare.

I get 100 Ping to the EU servers of World of tanks.

But here, connecting to Junghado, I get 100 ping, which is in Texas, and this has been baffling me.

I T/S with customer service, removing comodo completely, and basically through automated messages, they told me I need to contact my ISP because I get lag spikes.

Then I tried WTFast and am getting about 40 ping and it has been glorious, the game play is smooth and wonderful.

But customer service is telling me I shouldn't trust it.

Nor do I want to, because this is 6$ a month service, and what I am understanding about proxy is that I might be able to get banned? 

I am just so frustrated.

I finally made gold in PVP last night and I have been able to complete these stupid missions that require you to jump everywhere finally, and then they say this... and I just don't know what to do really.

Is there a safe proxy out there that some of you use?

I shouldn't even be having this trouble in the first place.

Thanks for reading an any help you might lend.

Archived