Game crashes whenever I go through portals.

LumiereX

Hello! I've been having this issue for a long time, whenever I step through portals, it sometimes let me go through, but sometimes it does not and the loading screen appears and I always crash _always_ crash. Is there any solution? Please help me!

Are you playing the game on a low-end PC?

There's one simple solution to that: just wait a few minutes before jumping in a portal, and not through the middle of it. I know it sounds silly, but going as far on the edge as possible helps me on skipping a lot of loading screens. Also the stuff has to load on the other side of the portal so you don't have to go through the loading sceen of death.
Dunno where you are atm, but gosh Yehara's Mirage is a pain in the ass because if I don't wait for the smallest thing in there to load, it's a 100% DC.

Something else that helped me quite a lot in terms of lag/DC's: uninstall the game, create a new user account (turn UAC off first -google it-, also make it admin), reinstall the game.

Hope that helped. :)

@Kirty Hello!

I've been using that technique for awhile, and sometime it works for me, and sometime doesnt, unfortunately.. and yes I'm playing on low-end PC & all of my settings are on its lowest.

also I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I still get dc's..I guess that's pretty much it.

Cheers for the advices tho'!

Archived