Who can stop the gold seller?

Ioonic

Does anyone know who these bastards are? GGATMcomSellGold, WTBGGcomSellGold, WTBGGcomSellGOLD, GGATMcomSellGOLD and so on. I know most of players have been harassed by them and you all ignore these shitt friend requests, cuz if you decline them those suckers will add you again soon,and the ubiquitous advertising of gold sellers severely damage to our normal feeling of B&S.

I love this game.

Noone wants to see that much trash on our mail and friend requests and chat windows and whisper when we logging in or entering F8 and F9.

Although their behavior is not same as using BUG, they brought tremendous negative impact for user gaming experience. 

I really hope GM or NC can take some measures to against these "Goldsellers".

For me, or for us, for all of the players.

Exactly. Bots that should be banned. At least ffs NCSoft ban the damn player names at least so they can't just keep recreating accounts with the same name. I decline them and 10 mins later back they come; 2 more "friend" requests from the same scammer bots. I've played anough MMOs over the last years to know you'll never get rid of them, but honestly this is the worst gold seller spam I've ever experienced in any game. Except maybe Archeage, which I stuck with for about a day before I realised it wasn't a game worth my time anyway. Don't let this become Archeage please. There is also no way to report them from the friend request..only in the actual chat window can you report. I did try /report botname but I didn't get anything back to tell me it had submitted.

I was getting the same problem, I always just declined their requests. This time I added them as a friend and then when you press F4 to access your friends list, from there you can block spammer because they will have a name with an underline. Just right click and block spammer. I will see if it comes back. If it works, I will add them all and do the same. 

Archived