Bind sprint to CTRL - Howto? 3rd Party Software, Addon or Macro?

Hrotha

So I've checked all I can find an there seems to be no way to unbind sprint from SHIFT to another key, like my prefered CTRL for example.

Is there an .ini file which you can edit here to possibly bind sprint to another key? Or is there an addon that allows such? Or a macro function? Or even a 3rd Party Software that makes it possible that everytime I press CTRL on my keyboard, shift is pressed in Blade+Soul?

I am looking forward to your reply!

Okay I come up with a solution myself, pretty simple for all of you who want to rebind sprint to another key

It doesnt change anything ingame, it does it in Windows for you. You simply remap your keybinds in windows. You cant do that directly there, you need to download a toolkit in which the small software "remapkey.exe" is contained. You directly download that from windows homepage here - http://bit.ly/hxUiTI

In there you simply drag whatever key you want from the original layout (top) to the bottom (new layout). For example in my case I dragged shift on to CTRL down there. Then you restart your machine and voila, have "sprint bound to ctrl". Why do I put this in " ... "? Because it is still bound to shift but is registered on your keyboard on ctrl. Therefor, when you use shift for chatting, remember that you now, for the moment, create capitcal letters with ctrl instead of shift :)

At any moment you can default your keybinds using the program again, and restarting your computer.

Enjoy and consider bumping, since many players have this issue. This can be easily used until the devs here come up with a fully rebindable option for all keys

Archived