BnS cant run by graphics processor.

Greetings mates,I have problem with my NVIDIA GEFORCE 920M,does anyone had this problem before like in picture below,all games what I had before,i could run by graphics processor [ High performance NVIDIA processor],but this one just wont let me do it,can someone help and explain me.

Thanks.

7qf93ed4r8yb6fm8hl8.jpg

Seems it's trying to use software processing or the cpu's integrated gpu. Try going into nvida control panel > "Manage 3D Settings" > "Add" blade and soul or select it from the list. Some drivers will ask you which gpu to use for the program, if this is the case select the 920m. > set "Power Management Mode" to "Prefer maximum performance".

On 3/17/2016 at 5:10 PM, stalkster said:

Seems it's trying to use software processing or the cpu's integrated gpu. Try going into nvida control panel > "Manage 3D Settings" > "Add" blade and soul or select it from the list. Some drivers will ask you which gpu to use for the program, if this is the case select the 920m. > set "Power Management Mode" to "Prefer maximum performance".

Already done that mate,but problem is that he aint saving the game in that list -  Nvidia setting/Manage 3D setting/"ADD" with rest of my games was workin fine,but this games is only one who shows me that error..

Archived