cant login

Hi, so I made an account a couple weeks with my yahoo email awhile ago but yesterday I couldn't login. so I hada change my password and character password just so I could login. today the same thing happened but this time when I try to change my password I wont even get a verification email. so I hada make this new account to try to figure out whats going on, does anyone know whats going on?

Personally, I wouldn't use Yahoo email. I used to, and I had my account on another game completely hacked and stolen. I didn't share information or go on bad sites that could steal my info. No other accounts were stolen ONLY my Yahoo one was. Luckily I got it back and changed my email and I haven't had a problem since.

Perhaps try that out? Lol Again, that's just my experience though.

What message are you getting? Is it telling you your password is incorrect or is it displaying some other type of error?

I have the same issue, but this time....my account was not even on ncsoft anymore....like my email to log on the game and to ncsoft is not even registered. I made an account again in ncsoft by using the same email address that I used before my account got hacked....so that only means my account info was taken from my email coz i also saw some changes to my league of legends account....so i did a 2 step on my email and remade my account on ncsoft but guess what? my characters are still alive and is being used by the hacker named (ironser)....still waiting for a reply and my bank account got charged like $600+ for fraud from the hacker....

what's messed up, i sent a fraud charge email with every info i can gather...no reply....its not like im missing 600$ worth of money that I HAVE FREAKING WORKED FOR....and was going to use to buy stuff here on BnS....I wasted real money and effort but just got hacked so easily by people in this game.....and whats worse, these hackers are poor as *cricket*...and are lazy to get a job to buy their own shit.

Archived