Issues regarding membership.

Tonique

Hello community,

I have a really dumb story to tell you:)

So, until recently I've played Aion and had the login data on auto-complete, so i just started playing B&S and I've registered a new e-mail...haven't even realized i can use the account i already have.

Sooo here's where the fun starts. I tried acquiring a premium-membership. 

Accidentally logging in to the account that was on auto-complete (the one i never used for Blade and Soul) in my browser went to        https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/premium/ and purchased a 30day pack through PayPal and expected it to arrive on my online character... When i realized that i fugged up really bad, i sent the dear ol' support a ticket. Asking them to see if i can transfer the subscription to the active account. 

A couple hours later i realized that i t can take a while until support responds thus losing important days of premium-gameplay and decided to start playing on the account i had the premium-membership on and save everyone the hustle.

Well, surprise!!! After logging in the account, setting up a pin-number and creating a character, upon logging in i realized i had no subscription this account either.. What's to be done now?

Anyone been in a remotely close similar situation?

Thank you.

Archived