Need u guys Advice

EryVanH

Afternoon guys .. may i ask something ... i had this laptop Asus X450J with i7 4700HQ, 12GB Ram, 2GB 745M Nvidia but it seems got low Frame Rate like 10 - 30 but mostly 20 everytime in town in DG such as big 4 and rest is 15-25 and E.Fleet could goes down to 1 FPS if i hide characters it would be 10 FPS.. and that was in low setting graphic or Combat Mode .. i wanna know if u guys had the same laptop as mine and do u have the problem too 

and also wanna ask if u guys using ASUS ROG G750JW ( cause i wanna bought this one or trade it so could spend less money ) xD... how's ur setting and ur Frame rate ?? btw thanks guys Really appreciate it :D 

If you google "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M blade and soul" you get some posts people made with that graphic card.

It should be the one in that computer if im looking on the right thing o.O

Hope that gives you an idea =o

Here is one:

But google it and you will see a few results you can also read/inspect.

I don't have the laptop, but thought I'd give you the heads up ^^ until someone who does tells you about it who does :)

Well the first thing to check out would be if you can run the game or not by going here. http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

if you can run the game and it still seems to run low then you can try going to your ingame settings and lower all the graphic options and see how that works.

you can also use a feature blade and soul has wile in game press ctrl+f to turn visible players off and on during battles.

other suggestions are pretty common we all know check for video card updates windows updates driver updates.

if all else fails you can try this method here if all else fails. best of luck and hope you find a solution to your problem

Archived