Weird PIN numpad glitch?

Hi, I recently downloaded this game and I got really into it really fast, and I noticed some latency issues, so I looked up how to fix it, and so I tried the method of fixing it and I went to relaunch the game, and now my PIN numpad is all messed up and wont let me enter my PIN. normally the PIN is \

right? but now, its a different combo every time I relaunch the game to try and fix it, for example, now it's

and no matter what, if i press the right numbers it always says my PIN is wrong, if anyone knows how to fix this your help would be much appreciated :)

i think that is intended, for each time you login the number pad is in random place instead of the usual one. maybe it so your pin number wont be easily peeked at.

as for the wrong pin even when you entered the correct one, i think you should send a ticket or something

it just never happened before, like my first 3 days of playing it it was always normal, and i tried resetting my pin but it wont letme, it keeps saying my date of birth is wrong even though im entering the EXACT dob i put in, ill submit a ticket and see what happens

Archived