You shall not pass

The support in this game is a joke. I've opened tickets to address concerns such as ncoin shop items not being received or not being applied correctly which received no responses, but yesterday seals the cake. After being harassed by two players, I said two words, one which contained a profanity, and after that I was banned within an hour at night for 72 hours for a chat violation due to harassing other players. I made a follow-up ticket to report their harassment of me which has received ZERO replies for over 15 hours. I also made a follow-up for why I am being suspended for harassment when I didn't even whisper any attacks or abuse to them since I used local chat since they were right next to me. I finally received a reply which simply stated my violation was severe enough to warrant this suspension. What a joke. You guys have no reason to believe me and can think whatever you want, and I probably felt the same way beforehand when other people posted about their bans for completely random stuff.

So obviously, watch out, players in this game have friends in support, or are members of support themselves playing this game, and can harass you and abuse you, and anything you might say back to them will taken as the sole single line of evidence that you harassed them without regards to anything that was said before or after.

This game is dying, and NCSoft is attempting to do everything possible to avoid fixing any real issues. Every issue with the game since CBT or release is still present and has yet to be fixed. The only real fix they have implemented was to block SS thru the Ogong/Bloodshade doors which nobody asked for, as well as adding a 1-second delay to quests boxes. That and more cash shop junk to generate money. I had high hopes for NCSoft even though I was an Aion player once before before they crashed it. I've spent $500+ now for NCSoft as well as purchasing a Master Pack, but their support obviously has zero care for any players, and I must find a way to undo my poorly made investment. My time is wasted believing NCSoft can change.

Archived