Latency/Lags

Cyephire

Okay I have a Acer windows 10 laptop and I have lags or something all I know my skills are slow to respond when trying to kill and the game makes a glitch sound, and sometimes freezes for a few seconds when there are too many player around using their skills and killing the same boss, I tried getting rid of Gameguard but it just keeps coming back sometimes kicks me off the game when I disable it, I have tried a lot of solutions but can't find any that helps is there anything on windows 10 acer in the services that is similar to asus first person game or whatever the name was because at first the game was doing okay until their last update with the warlock all the game ever did before was disconnect me a few times a day all depends if I went through the portals or dungeons to fast without letting them load in front of me then enter. so if anyone has a Acer windows 10 laptop and found a solution please help I'f love to play the game and have fun at the same time instead of getting upset most of the time.

Archived