Disconnected From Server?

Possai

26 minutes ago, Krisium said:

Well I have bad news for you, I've been getting this error since the day the game was released and I haven't found any solutions, so I opened a ticket with the support team and they said " We’re sorry to hear that we haven’t been able to help you reach a resolution for the issue you've been experiencing. At this point, we have gone through all the resources and suggestions at our disposal. We regret that we are unable to continue troubleshooting this issue with you. We recommend that you contact your ISP or local professional for further assistance. "

FML IS ALL I CAN SAy.

Look, I began to play just a few days ago. But since I experienced this I decided to lurk in the forum and find out if there was an answer. The problem seems to be on NC's side. Whatever is going on is happening on their side. That is why the suggested solutions don't always work and when they do it is only temporary. Because the problem is not on our side. I am playing on the NA server and my location is in El Mexico in case you want to know. That is why at first I suspected the problem was on my side before lurking.

To compare, I also play Warframe, very fun game by the way, and I rarely expereince dc or any other form of connectivity issues (I experienced it like once in two years of playing), maybe lag every now and then on crowded places or a data delay sometimes, but still connected and only once had real issues that affected my enjoyment of the game. In fact there was a period a few months ago when the vast majority of players were experiencing connectivity issues in the game. Surprisingly I did not. Still, Digital Extremes admitted the issues were totally their fault and ended up giving free stuff as compensation, a lot of free stuff.

Now, to make it clear, I have just played Blade & Soul for like half a week or so, and I seriously love this game, it is fun, rewarding, and it is playable. But I don't plan to spend any real life currency on this game until the issues are fixed. In fact if they are fixed I might spend real money in the game as a form of possitive reinforcement, but otherwise it is not going to happen. And consider this, I already spent more than 100 USD on Warframe because I am really satisfied with the game.

Hi,

I fixed it with google DNS on my lan connection and turned my VPN off.

Try to use this on your lan connection DNS "8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4"

Hope it works for you like for me :) and  sorry for my bad english just trying to help :)

Archived