[Update error] Could not extract file.

Ernost

I keep getting this error while trying to install the game:

mkdkpd.jpg

If I restart the launcher, I get the same error, but with a file name and path at the end, like this:

b507kz.jpg

If I go to the $Patch folder, and delete this file, it proceeds a little further, and then I get the same error, but with a different file name at the end. I have deleted around 40 files like this but each time I get the same error, with a new file name each time.

This is very time consuming, since it has to check 3194 files, each time. Is there a log somewhere where it records all these problem files, so I can delete them all at the same time? Or is there any other solution for this?

If u have a torrent client, go to the instalation folder of the game. Then, go to the patch folder and explore it till u see a torrent file,

use it, then, when the torrent client ask u to select a folder, put the one where the instalation files are to match the patch folder of the game.

Once its done, dont start the torrent, do a file check on the torrent client. it will erase those files that doesnt work. when its done, close torrent client, and then launch the installer again.

Archived